Monday, January 12, 2015

It's A Very Merry Create Day!

It's just another Monday in so many corners of the world. But, today is the premiere issue of the 2015 Create magazine by Scrapbook Generation, and the first issue in which I am honored to be on the design team! I was able to complete four projects for the issue and can't wait to see how it all looks now that it's compiled!

Scrapbook Generation's CREATE issue will be jam packed with ideas on layouts, cards, projects, and free sketches. Allison Davis did another amazing cover. I never get over her creativity and amazing details! Click on that link or head over to their website at www.scrapbookgeneration.com and select the Magazine tab. Isn't this cover just beautiful?


Somewhere in the 200+ pages, you'll find my projects, and the amazing work of my fellow design team members, and also the beautiful reader's gallery. 

Of all of my own projects I did, my favorite is a layout I did about seeing the Once Upon a Christmas parade at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on my big fiftieth birthday. Here's a sneak of it and I'll be able to post more about it - and my other projects - later!


Be sure to go and check out the magazine. It's truly going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment